Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Countdown to 'Orf in Africa' - Zero Days to go.......Airport Time!

All ready to go!

 Last minute thanks to String and Wilko who helped out with a few last minute bits of kit. Thanks boys.

At the airport in a few hours and in Livingston at 1245 tomorrow after 23 hours flying time and five hours transit. I wonder if I get tomorrow off?? I think I'm going to need a few bevvies.......

What is not done now will stay not done but I think I got pretty close. Going to have to wing the program - don't have a clue what these kids know and don't know about rugby but I've got a million games and skills to practice.

Really looking forward to it and will keep the news flowing via the Blog.

Cheers and thanks for all the positive support!

Orf

13 comments:

  1. Emma Swift Allen Have fun Orfie, keep safe - we love you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Quin All the best, Orf. Looking forward to the updates. See you in January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike Shanley Enjoy and have fun mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellie Luck Good luck Chris, I'm looking forward to seeing this amazing trip unfold, you're doing something wonderful for those kids.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy Heard Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys...your support is absolute gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go get 'em Tiger!! Love Don and Kern xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teach them the overhead no look Campese pass to Horan in the World Cup...gold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you know that was on the list Gilly?? I agree, best skill I could possibly teach.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Safe travels Mr! It will be life changing I'm sure....waiting for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck and have fun Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We will be thinking of you Orf xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck on the flight and remeber to stand up on the flight at some point so you doint get a blood clot (last thing you need).

    ReplyDelete